This is a great opportunity for your business to reach a successful, passionate and active audience while gaining alignment to Adelaide Hills Football. The ability to capture an audience while they are actively participating is one not to be missed as it provides both a unique and cost effective manner in which to showcase your products and services.
Over 400 families from the Adelaide Hills district are involved with our Football Club.
Adelaide Hills Football attracts good crowds and provides your business with the ability to connect to both the home and away supporters.
Your business will be aligned to a fantastic family club with over 100 years of history.
The Adelaide Hills Central Division Football League consists of 10 sides from the local region spanning from Torrens Valley to Blackwood.
Echunga Football Club grounds are a centrepiece of the league with 2 ovals – 1 senior and 1 junior, netball and tennis courts plus an expansive complex spanning the western side of the main oval.
The main oval has 4 light towers allowing night football matches at SANFL lighting standards.
The ovals are maintained by the Echunga Golf club ensuring a fantastic playing surface for all sports using the facility.
Strategy / Implementation
- To utilise advertising space available on either or both the clubrooms and boundary fence at Echunga Oval.
- To gain awareness of your business and alignment to Australia’s largest sport – Australian Rules Football.
- To reach the total audience attending matches at Echunga Oval including patrons who are involved in the corporate sector.
- To use the most prominent media at the Echunga Oval providing strong visual impact.
- To communicate to the passionate supporters of both the Echunga Football Club and the opposition side being hosted.
- To gain electronic presence via the Echunga Football Club website with direct access to your own website.
All static signage at Echunga Oval has fantastic visual impact and is placed in high view areas ensuring your business is seen. Signs are created and installed by Echunga Football Club at no charge as part of your sponsorship package.
- 2.4m x 0.6m high on clubrooms
- 2.4m x 1.2m high on clubrooms
- 3m long fence sign
- 6m x 1.2m above clubrooms
As we all know the wind direction is a vital ingredient at any football match. Knowing which direction the wind is blowing is always a talking point during a match. By having your business name on the flag flying during home matches you are gaining a frequent high view profile. It will also be a topical subject referred to and one of the premium sponsor opportunities.
Goal nets will be placed directly behind both goals to minimise lost time when goals or behinds are scored. These will be high profile with your logo / message attached.
- Logo size will be 5m x 2m providing a highly visual presence.
- Your logo / message will be created and installed by Echunga Football Club at no charge as part of your sponsorship package.
Home Match Naming Rights
Naming rights at a home match effectively provides ownership of the day and a means of showcasing your business. Business collateral is able to be conveyed to the audience via both hand outs, sampling and demonstrations. We will work with you to integrate your brand and services ensuring correct alignment and impact are gained.
- As a sponsor you will have the opportunity to attend the sponsor day allowing you to host one of your valued clients or associates.
- As a sponsor you will be able to attend our gala night and entertain clients / associates.
- As a sponsor you will be provided with a D Card which provides complimentary drinks or food to a value determined by your level of sponsorship.
- Your company name / logo will be placed on the Echunga Football Club website.
- A direct link will be provided allowing visitors to click through to your website thus driving awareness of your products and services.
- Our major sponsor will be provided the ability to run an advertisement for their business on the home page of the site.
By utilising one of the proposed packages your business can gain alignment and fantastic coverage at Echunga Football Club matches in 2017.
The captured audience is both loyal and passionate and regard businesses associated with their sport highly.
Make your advertising investment work harder by gaining the traction and awareness that one of the proposed packages represents.
Echunga Football Club is a community based organisation that relies on the support of businesses such as yours.
We appreciate your consideration and look forward to having you as an integral part of our club.
Brett Butler (President) – 0411 723 512